Click on LIKE Button and Get Latest Job Updates on Facebook.
This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Job Opening for Bid Manager
at IBM India Pvt Limited in Delhi
Job Opening for Bid Manager
This role supports or leads the Bid Team, on behalf of the Opportunity Owner (OO) in delivering a Proposal, Solution or Contract to the customer according to IBM business rules and standard processes. They operate as the Solution Design and Proposal Process expert, in terms of internal process knowledge, proposal project management and proposal and contract creation expertise including coordination, application of lessons learned and re use of Intellectual capital. This role will interface with Aligned Functions, (i.e. Contracts and Negotiations, Legal, Quality Assurance, Pricing, etc) and Brand Sales, Business and Technical resources as well as within the Deal Hub for the other services including ICAP research and Proposal Production).
Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
# Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
• Engaged on Large Standard/Complex , Standard Cross-Brand
• Leads/drives overall proposal plan and proposal project management for the opportunity.
• Leads collaboration and integration of RFP response process and associated documents on highly time sensitive schedules for Complex, SO multi-tower, often global engagements -includes gathering opportunity tracking information and metrics.
• Drives integration of win strategy and win themes throughout proposal deliverables as trusted peer of Opportunity Owner and/or Bid Manager.
• Provides operational leadership for proposal development & supports SO deal teams to meet client & consultant driven deadlines & internal approval requirements such as industry and QA reviews.
• Maintains control file of proposal related documents (versions, appendices, iterative responses).
• Provides deal team with collaborative tools, templates, proposal shells, pointers to ICAP).
• Responsible for handoff of final proposal documents to ICAP Specialist / Proposal Writer for harvesting and scrubbing of re-usable content.
• Interfaces with other Proposal Support role roles (i.e., ICAP Specialists, Proposal Writers, Production team) and other internal sources to help develop responses to client requirements.
• Reviews proposal documents for compliance with client requirements and specifications i.e., mapping proposal response to questions posed by client or consultant.
• Creates a standardization process plan for high volume work and back-office work, and implements
• Provides operational leadership for the solution design and proposal development support team to meet client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
• Solidifies sales enablement assets, templates, proposal shells, etc
• Keeps tight communication with Sector / Sector Aligned Brand Leader.
• Supports key opportunities for Sector / Territory in strategic environment.
• Engaged on Complex, high-risk opportunities, multi-Brand.
• Develops the overall project plan for opportunities and have all the responsibilities of project management when a separate project manager is not assigned.
• Maintains a control file of customer correspondence and proposal related documents.
• Manages bid budget for Complex bids
Experience 12 - 22 Years
Industry Type IT Software, Software Services
Role Sales/Business Development Manager
Functional Area Sales, BD
Education UG - B.Com
PG - PG Diploma
Location Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR, Pune, Bengaluru/Bangalore, India
Keywords Bid Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Brand Sales, ICAP Research, Proposal Production
IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM India Pvt Ltd. DLF Silokhera,NH-8